Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Cool Fabric Weights


Since I have started sewing a lot recently I decided I needed some fabric weights to make cutting easier.  I didn't really want to buy them and saw this idea from Piccoli Piselli for making some on Pinterest so I decided to give it a try.  My husband got me the washers, hex nuts, and adhesive for my birthday (per my request!) and I bought some ribbon and set to work.  They were really easy to make, just took some time for the adhesive to dry.  I stacked 2 of the washers together and glued them before wrapping them in the ribbon.  The hex nuts I just wrapped as they were.  Here they are.



I love them!  They work great and make cutting fabric much easier.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love it. Actually reminds me I need to make more.

    ReplyDelete